How do I fix my Suddenlink internet?
Has your Suddenlink internet stopped working and showing some unexpected error? Then it’s a common thing which is highly faced by the users on a daily basis. There could be multiple reasons behind this problem and it’s impossible to say about the exact reason. But you can fix this issue very easily with the help of below steps:
- First of all, find your modem and then unplug your modem from the power source by disconnecting the power cord from the modem’s backside.
- Now unplug your router from the power source by disconnecting the power cord from the router’s backside.
- Plug the power back into the modem and then wait for about 30 seconds.
- Now plug the power back into the router and then wait for about 30 seconds.
- Now you can check your internet connection by opening a new tab in your browser.
- You can also restart your computer or device for that you are facing the internet connectivity issue.
How do I reset my Suddenlink Wi-Fi?
Is your internet not working or slower than expected? Then you can simply resolve this issue with the help of below steps:
Method 1# Check for outages
- First of all, go to My Account page and then sign in using your username and password.
- After logging in to your account, you can simply see the entire things related to your account and then click on My Services section.
- Now you can simply check for any kind of outages.
Method 2# Restart your modem
- Unplug your modem from the power source.
- Now unplug the power cord from your router from the backside of your router.
- Now plug back your modem to the power source and then wait for 30 seconds.
- After that, plug back your router to the power source and then wait for 30 seconds.
- Now open your browser and try to open any page to check internet connectivity.
With these above-given steps, you can fix Suddenlink internet not working issue instantly and if you are still not able to resolve this issue, then contact the technical support team of Suddenlink Customer Service for a relevant assistance.