How do I setup my Tp-Link ac750 wifi extender?
TP-Link is one of the leading producers of WiFi networking devices across the world. It provides a number of products among which ac750 WiFi extenders are mostly used products. Moreover, if you are looking out to get some information to set up the router with your device. Then you should go through this article to get all the information about setting up the router. Additionally, a step by step procedure is mentioned in this post, so you shouldn't miss reading it.
Check out the step by step guide to set up TP-Link ac750 Wi-Fi range extender
- At first, you have to plug the TP-Link ac750 Wi-Fi range extender into a wall outlet.
- Then you need to connect it to your system through an Ethernet Cable.
- Next, you have to open the browser and visit the http://tplinkrepeater.net. Just in case, it doesn't help go to http://192.168.0.254. In this way, you would see the TP-Link web page
- There you should select the Quick Setup option and click Next.
- Further, by selecting your Region and click the Next option.
- Wait, till the TP-Link ac750 wi-fi range extender scan for the wireless network. Also, it may happen that you have to wait for a longer time depending the networks around you.
- From the available list of networks, choose your wireless network and click the Next option.
- After that, you are required to fill in the wireless password and click the ‘Copy from main router’ (For the case of the single larger network) or else, you may select the Customize option to create a new network.
- Thereafter, you need to click the Next option and go through the network settings and click the Finish button if everything is fine.
This is how you would be able to set up the TP-Link router without seeing any difficulty. On the off chance, you happen to face any problem during the setup, assistance can be achieved from the technical experts at TP-Link router technical support. The team of technical experts will help you thoroughly to set up your router without much of a stretch.