The BlueStacks app allows people to enable android application on their desktop if they have Microsoft Windows and Apple's macros running in it. If you don’t know how set up BlueStacks or your Login with your Google account to begin using bluestacks stuck, then this blog will guide you. To login in to bluestacks using your Google account follow these steps.
How to login using your Google account on Bluestacks?
- After installing bluestacks, go to its search bar and type the name of any application.
- Select the application icon from the search result.
- This will direct you to ‘One-time setup’ link. Let the loading process complete.
- Now you will be given three steps. Click on ‘Enable AppStore’ and click continue.
- Next you will be asked if you want to ‘improve the location accuracy’, you may agree or disagree.
- Now you will be asked to add a Google account. At the bottom the option to add either an existing or new account will be provided. If you do not have a Gmail account click ‘New’ otherwise click ‘Existing’.
- Now you have to enter your Google account email address and password. A popup will appear asking you to agree to terms and condition. Click on ‘Ok’ and proceed.
- Next you will be asked if you require any Google service. If you need them, put a tick or else move on using the arrow option at bottom.
- Your set up process is complete now and your Google app store is enabled. Now set up your BlueStacks account by selecting this option and clicking ‘continue’.
- Now you will be required to choose a Google account. You can choose the same account which you set up a while ago or choose 'Add account' to add a new one. This will set up your BlueStacks account. You can also enable app sync if you want.
If you want to know How to use bluestacks 4 without Google login then you can either skip the process of login by clicking on 'I'll do it later' or you can contact BlueStacks customer care executives to know the procedure in details.