- Contact us
Many Amazon Prime Video users face issues while they try to stream to videos through their account. However, many of the issues are quickly recoverable with a simple system reboot or other network devices. But many of them require technical assistance or in-depth troubleshooting to get fixed. The error code 1060 is one of the issues that is caused due to bandwidth problems, and that’s why it can stop the users from streaming their favorite shows on Amazon Prime Video.
But one can still fix the AMAZON PRIME VIDEO ERROR CODE 1060 without any hassle with some simple troubleshooting. In this post, you’ll get to know about the top methods to fix the issue “error code 1060” that you might be facing considering the fact that you are here. Hence, read further.
Initially, you are required to ensure that your streaming device has access to enough bandwidth i.e. 900 kbps for small desktop/screen, 3.5 Mbps for Smart TV/Roku. However, if you are not sure about the bandwidth that you are getting via your network, then here’s how you can check it.
· Visit any online network speed test website in your web browser, then initiate the speed test, and then check the results.
· Hereafter, If the speed test shows results (download speed) below 3.5 Mbps, then contact your network provider to solve the issues.
Reset The Router or Modem Device
In order to troubleshoot the AMAZON PRIME VIDEO ERROR CODE 1060, you’ll need to make sure that there’s nothing wrong with your router or the modem device. Hence, try rebooting it, here’s how.
· Find the off button on your router, then press it until you see all the lights turning off.
· Now, wait for at least 30 seconds, then turn it on and get access to your Amazon Prime Video, and then see if it works all fine.
· However, if it isn’t, then check with the tech support services at Amazon Prime Video for better assistance.
Turn Off Any Other Running Program
There can be times when any other running program in the background may eat up a huge part of the bandwidth. This can cause the AMAZON PRIME VIDEO ERROR CODE 1060 in your device. Hence, check your device for any other unwanted programs running in the background and close it to enjoy a better streaming experience.
Disable The Proxy Server
In the event, if you are using a proxy server for streaming your Amazon Prime Video, then you should consider closing or disabling it. In this way, you should be able to stream your video in a better way. Here’s how.
· In your Computer device, launch the Run command box by pressing the Windows + R keys, then enter ms-settings:network-proxy in it, and then press the Enter key.
· Now in the Proxy tab, navigate to the Manual Proxy setup, then find the proxy server option, and then uncheck the option.
· Next hit the OK option, then quit from the Settings menu, and then reboot your computer.
Therefore, you should be able to fix the error code 1060 on your Amazon Prime Video account with the aforementioned hacks. However, if not yet, then there could be other reasons due to which you are facing this Amazon Prime Video error code. Therefore, it is recommended that you get connected with the experts at Amazon and get further assistance on HOW TO FIX AMAZON PRIME VIDEO ERROR CODE.