Eva Air or Evergreen Airways is a Taiwanese international airline of Taiwan which is also a flag carrier airline which operates scheduled flights and cargo services to forty international locations in Australia, Asia, North America, and Europe. Further, the airline is also known as a 5-star airline which is praised for providing world- class services to its customers which includes the best in-flight services like unlimited entertainment, special meals specially cooked by renowned chefs and various cabin classes as per the comfort and budget of the passengers.To get more information on this , you can also reach out to Eva Air customer care.
Cabin classes offered by Eva Air
- Economy class
- Premium economy
- Business class
- Premium Laurel class
- Royal Laurel class
While booking the reservation with the airline, you can choose any Cabin class and enjoy the best services. However, the fare may vary with the selection of the cabin class. Besides this, the Eva Air has also launched various policies in order to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers. So, here are some of the policies of the airline that might help you during your travel time.
Baggage policy of Eva Air
While traveling through the airline, the thing which bothers most of the passengers is the baggage weight, and its size. So, if you are planning to travel by Eva Air then, you should know about Eva Air Baggage Policy to avoid last-minute hassle and additional charges.
General information about the baggage policy
- Eva Air follows two baggage allowances system which is based on weight and as per piece. Further, as per the weight system the maximum weight allotted as per the cabin classes: a) Economy- 30 Kg b) Premium economy- 35 Kg c) Business/ Premium Laurel/ Royal Laurel- 40 Kg.
- Further, as per the piece policy, the maximum dimension allowed for each piece is 162 inches. And as per the cabin classes, the maximum weight allotted are a) Economy- 2 pieces of max. 32 Kg each b) Premium Economy- 2 pieces of max. 28 Kg each c) Business/ Premium Laurel/ Royal Laurel- 2 pieces of max. 32 Kg each.
- For the infants who have not entitled a seat and are carrying pushchair or stroller can be checked as a baggage or carry-on depending on the space availability.
- And the airline has even introduced extra baggage allowance for members. The passengers with membership can reach out to the airline reservation center to get more information on this.
- Further, for the carry-on baggage, the maximum dimension of each item should not exceed the limit of 23 x 36 x 56 cm ( excluding the personal item).
- And the maximum weight for the carry-on baggage is 7 kg of 2 pieces each in case of Business/ Laurel Premium/ Royal Laurel, and 1 piece in case of Economy/ Premium Economy.
- Furthermore, in case of personal baggage, the maximum dimension allotted is 40 x 30 x 10 cm.
Besides this, there are other policies for the special items, pets which one can confirm by contacting the airline directly. And there is also a list of restricted items which you can view at the official website of the airline.
Policy for Lost / Damaged baggage
- In case if your baggage is lost, delayed or damaged then, it is suggested that you contact the airline personnel and submit a claim request against the inconvenience caused.
- Further, claim request should be filed within 7 days in case of damaged baggage and within 21 days in case of lost, stolen and delayed baggage.
- Besides there are other policies for the unclaimed, and compensation of the damaged and lost baggage which you can confirm by reaching out airlines service center.
Moreover, the airline has even introduced the online check-in process, for the passengers to save their travel time. For Eva Air check in process you can use both their official website and mobile app. Here, you are provided with the online check-in process through the website.
Online check-in process on Eva Air
- To check-in, you are required to launch the official website of the airline and navigate to the check-in option.
- Further, enter your last name and booking number in the provided field to check-in.
- After that, your booking will be retrieved and you will be provided with the boarding pass for your reservations.
- Once done, you can click on the print option to get your boarding pass.
Further, if you wish to cancel your reservations, don’t worry as the airline has even launched Eva Air cancellation policy.
Cancellation policy of Eva Air
- As per the cancellation policy of the airline, the refunds will only be provided to reservations booked through the official website.
- In case of Award tickets, you can request a refund by contacting the ticketing office of the airline.
- Further, refund is not provided for reservations which are reissued as stated in the Eva Air refund policy.
- And for the passengers who booked their reservations through website, ticketing office of the airline are offered full refund if they cancel their reservations within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund request is promptly accepted. However, the payment duration may vary with the mode of payment.
- All the refunds are provided in the original form and mode of payment.
Further, if you still have queries, you can reach out to the airline service center to get more information on this. Moreover, you can also reach out to them to get more info on Eva Air best deals. So, now that you know the various policies and information about Eva Air, book your tickets with the airline and enjoy your travel.