Air Canada Customer Service: its features and cabin classes:
Air Canada is a significant flag carrier of Canada that provides scheduled and charter services worldwide. It has been categorized as the largest airline of Canada in terms of fleet size and the number of passengers carried.Air Canada provides different cabin classes Business class, Premium economy class and Economy class for the passengers to provide a more comfort of the journey.The passengers can contact the Air Canada Customer Service to know about the flight schedules and expected delays, if any. It announces its offers and sends updates to the passengers on their registered email address.
Why you should choose Air Canada:
Air Canada focuses more on customer satisfaction and therefore it is the most preferred airline. It provides fascinating and pleasant services to the passengers and make them feel like home.
Some of the reasons why you should choose Air Canada are:
- Provides attractive baggage policy for the passengers
- A number of payment methods are available for the passengers
- The passengers can avail outstanding services in a pocket-friendly manner
- The passengers are provided with in-flight helping and entertainment aids
- Passengers can gain and redeem reward points and get various discounts of the flight booking
How to book a flight with Air Canada
Also, you can book your flight by dialing the Air Canada Booking Number over the phone which makes the task of booking easier and hassle-free.
To book your flight online, you can follow the enlisted steps:
- Open the booking API or go to the official website of Air Canada.
- From there, select the flight section.
- Now choose the flight type from the given option like one way, round trip or multi-city.
- Enter the source and of your journey.
- Also, enter the date of your travel. In case of round trip, you need to enter the return date as well.
- Select the number of passengers for the journey and if there are more than one passengers then specify them as adults, senior citizen or infants.
- Tab the SEARCH FLIGHT option and select a flight in which you want to travel.
- Select your cabin class.
- Then click the NEXT button to proceed. Doing so will prompt you to the payment option.
- Enter all the required information and complete your payment.
Now, you have successfully booked your flight with Air Canada.
How to Contact Air Canada Reservations Phone Number
It provides an easy access to the airlines services for the passengers by making them available with the Air Canada Toll Free Number. The passengers can get any information regarding the journey by dialing the number over the phone.
Also, the passengers are provided with the facility to book their flight and confirm their reservation over the phone on Air Canada Reservation Phone number. In case of any issue regarding the service, you can file a complaint or given any suggestion via mail or over the phone.
How to manage Air Canada ticket
As the major airline's service it not only provides the best class services but also numerous ways to book and manage your tickets. This article will tell you how to book the online cheap first class ticket using the online portal.
You can follow the steps below.
- Go to the booking API of a website to book the flight with Air Canada
- Click on “Book” option available at the top of a page and start entering your details.
- Enter the itinerary details like destination, number of passengers, travel dates etc.
- You can also apply for the promo code if applicable and proceed to check the flight list.
- When Air Canada displays flight details, select the flight that is cheapest according to you and proceed further.
- Once the flight is selected, you can now select the first class and now select the seat that is comfortable for you.
- Now proceed to enter your personal details like first and last name, contact details, address etc and proceed to enter the payment details.
- Now you need to select the mode of payment and enter your card details.
- Your booking will be confirmed only after your payment gets deducted.
- Once booking is confirmed, all the details related travel and baggage will be mailed to you on the email address that you mentioned at the time of booking.
A summary on the baggage policy of Air Canada
If a passenger wants to fly with Air Canada, they need to book a ticket with the airlines. The ticket can be booked by following the booking procedure of the airlines which includes the whole travel information. In case, the passenger wants to cancel a ticket, then the Air Canada cancellation policy is followed. The passenger need to follow the baggage policy also while carrying the baggage in the flight.
The baggage policy of the Air Canada is as follows:
- In the carry-on baggage policy, the passenger is allowed to carry a single carry-on bag one a single personal item which could be laptop, bag, briefcase, etc. that is completely free of charge.
- The dimensions and weight of the baggage should be according to the details mentioned in the baggage policy. The weight should include wheels and handles. It should fit in the overhead bin or the space under the seat in front of passenger.
- The checked baggage policy includes 1 bag which is free of charge and the dimension and weight are according to the policy.
- The seats which are bulkhead do not have any seat storage, so all the carry-on baggage is kept in the overhead bin.
- If the passenger has purchased a basic fare ticket, then the checked baggage will cost some amount and taxes are added to it. In case of some urgent baggage, the passenger can ask for the Air Canada refund policy also.
- The baggage fee is applied according to the type of ticket purchased by the passenger. The fare of checked baggage varies according to the destinations also.
- Usually the first bag is free for almost all the passengers; the baggage fee is applicable second bag onwards.
- There are charges for extra baggage also which varies according to the type of ticket chosen by the passenger.
- The baggage fee is applicable to the oversized baggage also which exceeds the dimensions as per the policy of airlines.
- Some of the sports equipments are also included to the chargeable baggage. The fee is applicable on the equipments which do not satisfy the dimensions and sizes for the baggage policy.
If the passenger faces any problem regarding the baggage policy of the airlines or any other issue is there, then the customer support can be contacted. The executive in the support department will provide the complete assistance as per the requirement. The information for contacting the executives is mentioned on the official website owned by Air Canada.
Air Canada Helpline Toll Free Number
Once you have booked the flight either using Air Canada reservation number or mobile application, it is natural that due to some indefinite circumstances you find an urge to cancel the flight or take the next flight available. Air Canada helps passengers to manage their booking in this case by “Manage My Trip” option available. Read along to know how to manage Air Canada flight bookings.
- To manage your booking you should have flight or booking number along with your last name to find the accurate details.
- With managing my booking option you can easily view/change the seat that are assigned to you.
- You can add details of the frequent flyer to avail the benefits of services.
- Edit or remove the passenger details.
- Upgrade to upper class and pay the difference amount if applicable depending upon the ticket type.
- You can request for change of flight number.
- You can check-in online and get the boarding passes on the spot.
Air Canada customer service is available at your disposal in case you find any difficulty or want any clarification on airlines. This service is available 24/7 so that you can contact them any time of an hour.