A brief description about EVA Air Refund Policy,Cancellation Policy,Exchange Policy
EVA Air is a Taiwanese international airline. The headquarters of EVA Air is located in Taoyuan City, Taiwan. It has a fleet size of 75. It operates its flights to 75 destinations across the world. The flights are operated to 40 international destinations in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
EVA Air has following features or services:
- It offers a number of classes to the passengers. The passengers can choose the class according to their budget and comfort. The classes vary in their legroom sizes, on-board facilities, meals etc.
- It defines a size and weight of the baggage for the passengers. The number of carry-on baggage varies according to the class chosen by the passengers. Oversized items need prior approval. The baggage of infants is also allowed. Restricted items or baggage should be avoided.
- It provides a facility of web check-in and airport lounges to the passengers travelling with them.
- It offers loyalty points to the passengers who fly frequently. The mileage points are added on every travel.
The refund policy of EVA Air:
- The refund policy is only applicable to the transactions made online through the official website of the airlines. The passengers who wish to opt for flight ticket refund should input their ticket number.
- In order to safeguard the rights and interests, refunds are made to the account used at the time of purchase.
- If ticket is booked through a travel agency, then travel agent will refund the amount.
- For any itinerary to/from USA, full amount is refunded in case refund is applied within a day of purchase and booking was made at least one week prior to the travel date.
The cancellation policy of EVA Air:
- The cancellation policy can be applied to all tickets except for the Award tickets bought and refunded through the official website.
- For the cancellation of the award tickets, the passenger needs to contact the local ticketing offices.
- The refund request will be processed only in the situation of over-sale or flight cancellations.
- If the refund is required, cancellation should be done within a day of purchase of ticket.
- For all the tickets purchased through the official website by a credit card, the refund will be processed within 7 business days. Other tickets booked via cash or check can be refunded within 20 business days.
The exchange policy of EVA Air:
- The exchange policy includes the exchanging not cancelling. It can be done by making the changes in the flights.
- The travel destination or travel date or travel class can be changed by paying some extra amount in addition to the original amount.
- The award point ticket is also an exchange of mileage points to a booking of ticket.
Business class deal with EVA Air:
- In the business class of EVA Air, spacious seats are offered that guarantees complete relaxation throughout the journey/travel.
- In this, each seat has a personal touch-screen TV. The movies are on-demand in order to satisfy the passengers with best quality and viewing pleasure.
- The passengers are provided with the best on-board facilities.
- In-flight entertainment is provided to the passengers where passengers can check the arrival times, connecting flight status and baggage collection.
- In order to make flights more atmospheric, situational lighting system is there which enables the crew to adjust the colors accordingly.
In case of any other assistance regarding the policies of airlines or bookings or any other query, customer service can be contacted. The customer support executive will provide full knowledge of the solution to the query. The contact information of the customer services is available on the official website of the EVA Air airlines.